[NAGDU] Those Social Butterflies

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Tue Mar 8 19:07:34 UTC 2016

Well you are a good handler too, Darla, I remember you very well. I'm sure
you are doing the best you can and if they want to criticize then they
should walk a mile in your shoes. Or perhaps he who has not sinned should
cast the first stone, or something like that.
You're doing just fine.

Sometimes dogs can get fixated and you just have to nip it in the bud or  it
gets out of hand...my
God, look at all those clichés in one sentence--smile.

I feel that we guide dog users sort of develop an instinct as to when we
need to correct, or not, or whatever.

Some dogs are in to food, some in to people, some in to other dogs, some in
to chasing things, or balls.  No dog is going to be perfect and basically
what makes it or breaks it for a guide dog is that the person with the dog
can maintain communication with the hound and control.

You take care and I hope life in KC is treating you great.

Dan the man, and His Royal Nuttiness, Parker