[NAGDU] A rant sort of

d m gina dmgina at sero.email
Sun Nov 6 01:12:19 UTC 2016

Oh my dear,
That is hard to decide.
If you really feel you can work a dog then run.
If you don't want to take care of needs stay home.
I love this little cute dog, where I get so angry when folks stop me
after giving her a command to do something so they can pet.
If I felt there was something that could help me out not running into
anything, I would get it and send the little puppy back.
Being a heart patient I find I have melt downs quite a bit.
We work well together, if folks leave us alone.
Wishing you the best.