[NAGDU] off leash

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Tue May 23 14:52:48 UTC 2017

Original I think a lab is a lab loll.
This was getting dinner ready for us, not after dinner.
She knows how to handle that.
I just haven't set a place at the table for her yet loll.
I am sure she will do this again when the chance arizes.
I often wonder how much people food she got when she was a puppy.
Being with a family I am sure she helped children allot loll.
I still wonder what her background was like as a puppy.
I will never find out I am sure.
We love having picnics outside in the summer, I do have a crate for her
out there as well.
She likes it and will spend time there when we are having dinner.
What a girl.
message: