[NAGDU] Another Airline Question

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Sep 14 20:34:19 UTC 2018

I think the only reason the wait would be helpful is to know how much weight there is in the cabin. I know I had a problem with that one time when I was flying overseas. That is the only time it has been a problem. I had all of the paperwork required to go to the EU and had told them about the dog in advance since I was going to another country.

Sent from my iPhone