[NAGDU] FW: Important Dog Food Recall - Multiple Brands

Madison Martin maddymartin at mymts.net
Fri Feb 1 04:19:40 UTC 2019

From: Dog Food Advisor [mailto:alerts=dogfoodadvisor.com at send.aweber.com] On Behalf Of Dog Food Advisor
Sent: January-31-19 6:51 PM
To: maddymartin at mymts.net
Subject: Important Dog Food Recall - Multiple Brands

Dear Fellow Dog Lover,

Because you signed up on our website and asked to be notified, I'm sending you this special recall alert. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please click the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of this message.

Hill's Pet Nutrition is recalling multiple lots of BOTH its Prescription Diet and Science Diet dog foods due to elevated levels of vitamin D.

Very high levels of vitamin D can lead to serious health issues in dogs, including kidney dysfunction.

To learn which products are affected, please visit the following link:

Hill's Prescription Diet and Science Diet Dog Food Recall <https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=PAhZW&m=3m_r_SbQkyO0_1z&b=xhpwj40qeINzeEYs93JXUA>

Please share the news of this alert with other pet owners.

Mike Sagman, Editor
The Dog Food Advisor

P.S. Not already on our dog food recall notification list? Sign up to get critical dog food recall alerts by email <https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=PAhZW&m=3m_r_SbQkyO0_1z&b=7XHHvvTc5ltu1ma05gZqNA> . There's no cost for this service. No spam. Cancel anytime.

Share:  <http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=https://archive.aweber.com/dog-food-alerts/PVaK3>  <http://www.twitter.com/share?url=https://archive.aweber.com/dog-food-alerts/PVaK3>  <http://plus.google.com/share?url=https://archive.aweber.com/dog-food-alerts/PVaK3>  <http://www.linkedin.com/shareArticle?url=https://archive.aweber.com/dog-food-alerts/PVaK3>

Dog Food Advisor
Saving Good Dogs from Bad Dog Food
http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com

Dog Food Advisor, P. O. Box 6441, Williamsburg, VA 23188, USA