[NAGDU] harnesses

Alyssa Henson alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 12:59:51 UTC 2019

There are in fact alternative harnesses. My favorite harness is made by
Julie Johnson. She has a shop on the blind mice mega mall website called on
the go. She makes harnesses, leashes, collars, and other good stuff. Her
harnesses are made of nylon webbing so they are lighter and more weather
resistant. I use one as my primary harness I like them so much, and I know
others who do the same.

On Wed, Oct 2, 2019 at 7:25 AM Gretchen Brown via NAGDU <nagdu at nfbnet.org>