[NAGDU] harnesses

Jordan Gallacher jordangandoliver at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 16:32:42 UTC 2019

I can second Julie Johnson's harnesses.  That is the only harness I used on
my previous dog.  I still need to get in touch with her to finalize the
harness sizing for my current dog.  I also have another harness that I also
like that is similar to her's with the main differences being that the
harness handle connects to the backstrap on top rather than the sides and it
buckles a bit differently.
Jordan