[NAGDU] Prescriptions on Chewy?

Jordan Gallacher jordangandoliver at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 04:40:59 UTC 2020

Some vets unfortunately will do that.  The vet I currently use pulled that only once, and what did I do, I let my fingers do the walking to an Australian website that had both Brovecto and heartguard available.  Nice thing about Australia is no prescription required.  Down side is that it can take a few weeks to arrive.  I have not personally used Chewy for prescriptions, but I have used Petco,and my vet refused to fax them the information as well.  I finally went to the vet and picked up the paperwork both what I needed and the original fax from Petco and sent it in myself.
Jordan