[NAGDU] introducing a guide dog to existing pet dogs

Ryan Boudwin ryanboudwin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 00:26:48 UTC 2020

Hey there folks,

I am getting a guide from GEB in April. For those of you who already had
pet dogs when you got guide dogs, how did you introduce the guide dog? Any
advice for how to ensure it goes well and with as little drama as possible?

I have a young male adult bernese mountain dog / poodle cross and a six
year old female siberian husky that will be getting a new friend. They are
both fairly well behaved pets but the husky in particular is a little dog
reactive (which I am working on resolving already). The two of them get
along well.

Best regards,

Ryan Boudwin
ryanboudwin at gmail.com