[NAGDU] Guide Dogs and Office Jobs

Charlene Ota caota4 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 17:13:19 UTC 2020

That makes me think of some of the dog toys a friend of mine has for her dog. There are puzzle toys that you hide food inside and the dog has to get the toy apart to get the treat out.  Irish never had much use for toys so I never invested in them, but those puzzle things sounded kind of cool as they give the dog a challenge.