[NAGDU] dog beds

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Jan 17 17:37:49 UTC 2020

For poop bags, I get these ones from eBay. 1100 bags with a dispenser, at least the last couple times I ordered I got a dispenser, for $17’ish. That’s 50 rolls of 22 bags per roll. They’re pretty thick bags, too. Been using the company I’m thinking of for a couple years by now. With three dogs in the house, 1100 bags lasts roughly 5-6 months.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1100-Black-Dog-Waste-Poop-Pick-Up-Coreless-Refill-Bags/181220453831?hash=item2a3194adc7:g:w20AAOxycgVTiqW7

Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Email: buddy at brannan.name
Mobile: (814) 431-0962