[NAGDU] dog beds

Gretchen Brown gretch99brown at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 17:13:54 UTC 2020

Hello,  I also shop on Chewy. However, for poop bags, I normally go to
Wall-Mart and get a box that comes with a dispenser, I am not sure
what brand they are, but I have baught   cheaper brands, and they are
flimsy and made for smaller dogs. As for beds, I have a playful  dog
who likes to chew and shake her beds, so I cannot use anything with
stuffing, or lined with fur. I have also tried dog rugs, but again,
there is the chewing of the fabric. I reccomend the  elevated beds,
kind of like a cot for dogs. I believe they can be found on chewy for
about 15 dollars or so. Gretchen Brown and Leader dog Beacon