[NAGDU] Chewy service dog discount

Marion Gwizdala, blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 3 23:46:38 UTC 2020

David,

	According to Florida tax law, to get the tax exemption, you must submit a valid identification card from the Florida Division of Blind Services. I know it does not make sense because not everyone with such an i.d. has a guide dog! We have been trying to change the law for quite some time but have not yet been able to gain sponsorship.

Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
Visit our website
Follow us on Twitter

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds you back.