[NAGDU] GDB

Christina Laty christinalaty at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 18:03:18 UTC 2020

GDB did end class early, but they only had one week of training instead of 2 weeks, it didn’t end two days early. I know they did send most people home without their dog, I thought they would finish training with the same dog but I don’t have all the information. I think I saw that one person was allowed to go home with their dog because they were further along maybe, but I don’t know any details.
- Christina