[NAGDU] GDB

Jordan Gallacher jordangandoliver at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 18:00:36 UTC 2020

Not good if they really did that.  Heck, I am still fighting with them about
how they blacklisted me just because September was attacked and then they
claimed she was problematic even though she was clearly not working
correctly after she was attacked and the field rep did zero about it.   He
even saw her run street crossing, go on a sniffing spree, and run me into
things, which that dog never did until after she was attacked.  then they
tried to force me to get the physical completed by a certain date and time
which was not possible since the doctor I had at the time took at least a
month, usually longer, to get an appointment with him.
Jordan