[NAGDU] GDB

sunshine halogirl817 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 15:11:57 UTC 2020

I’m trying to find the message, so that I can check again. I thought that is what was written when I saw the message on Saturday. However, I think I also said that I need to find the message again. Some of my messages are not getting where they’re supposed to go. For some reason I’m not exactly sure but I’ll see if I can find that message again.
 When I hear something from someone else, I then doubt myself.
Sunshine

Sent from my iPhone XR