[Nfb-cars] diecast cars

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 28 22:53:09 UTC 2009

hi,

i would like to know the process of how the decision is made of what diecast cars are sold in the exhibit hall at the convention.

was there a conference call, was it talked about on this list before may, or is it the judgement of the president?

i regret that the nfb refuses to start convention after the 4th of july holiday and i will not be able to arrive in detroit until sunday the 5th and i don't remember all the different types of cars that joe told me he had purchased but there were only about 2 or 3 that sounded interesting.
have we ever thought of looking into certain nascar drivers or  muscle cars instead of a generic cadilac or pickup?
have we kept track of what cars were slow sellers and were left over in the past?

Bryan