[Nfb-cars] diecast cars

Dave Hutchins dhutchins at kc.rr.com
Mon Jun 29 19:09:13 UTC 2009

Hi Brian,
I helped Joe pick out some of the cars, but he seemed to want the older
ones, I don't think some of the ones he picked out will sell very, we have
the Dukes of Hazard's General Lee (69 Dodge Charger), but you still need to
have more muscle cars.  He has some left over from last and the year before
that, he is not always sure of what his inventory consists of.  Dave
It is better to give than to receive, the best things come in small
packages.