[Nfb-cars] Model car kits for the blind.

Dave Hutchins dhutchins at kc.rr.com
Wed Oct 3 07:54:54 UTC 2012

Hi,
I used to build model cars, a blind person could build a car kit, the only
thing would be to have the instructions in a format accessable to the blind
person building the kit, like maybe it could be in braille or on a audio
disc, because the parts would be able to be felt by the blind person in
order to put them together, you might need to make the trees the parts come
on recognizable so the person would know the crome parts from the colored
parts.

Sincerely,

Dave Hutchins
Respect everyone and they will respect you back, remember the best gifts
come in small packages.