[Nfb-kzoo] Meeting tonight

Jacalyn Paulding jacalynpaulding at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 20:05:49 UTC 2008

I am wondering if we could do a conference call.  I am not feeling well
myself and teh snow is supposed to continue.   At this point it will be
Tyler, Leanne , the kids, myself and JJ.   I know Kaelyn went under
anesthetic this morning so the Merrens might not be up for a night trip in
this weather.   I will call Leanne, I don't think she is on e-mail and give
feedback on here.  Tim could ou set up a confrence call if we need one.