[Nfb-kzoo] Meeting tonight

Jacalyn Paulding jacalynpaulding at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 20:16:08 UTC 2008

okay,  never mind.  I just talked to Leanne and there have actually been
some inqueries about us since the Goalball event so we discussed it and
realized it is probably best for us to be at the meeting place incase any
newbies show up.

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 3:05 PM, Jacalyn Paulding <jacalynpaulding at gmail.com