[Nfb-kzoo] Minutes from Nov 17 meeting

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Wed Nov 19 06:02:42 UTC 2008

Very cool. I like your style, and these seem to have the perfect amount of
detail.
I'll find you the spellings of malinda, Peter, and Reggie's names.
I also see the mention of the Thank You note for the church, but no one is
assigned to do it.
Any takers?
I'll Facebook the December meeting as soon as we get an OK from the church.

Thanks,
J.J.