[Nfb-kzoo] Meetings

Tyler and Leanne Merren tmerren at charter.net
Wed Dec 2 15:13:29 UTC 2009

Hi all,
Just wanted to give a quick update...
I am still working on putting together the minutes from last month's meeting.  Megan recorded it for us and she sent me the recording, but my computer won't open it.  Tyler thinks his computer will, but he is wrapping up the semester and I haven't been able to steal his computer away from him yet to try.  So I will try to get those out this weekend, if not sooner.
We did elections, since we had 4 out of the 8 people who have expressed interest in being members of the chapter for this year.  The board is as follows: Tyler Merren president, Matt McCubbin VP, Megan ORoark treasurer, Leanne Merren secretary, Christine Boone and JJ Meddaugh board members.  There is still one open slot for another board member that has not been claimed.
We are planning to have a Christmas gathering, hopefully at the church on December 17 at 6:30 PM.  I am still waiting for some information about insurance so I can get the paperwork turned in prior to their council meeting this month.  Plan on the 17 for sure though, please put it on your calendars.  It should be a fun time of getting to know each other and growing closer as a chapter.  Our president has also challenged each of us to find a friend to bring along to this gathering, so start going through your list of friends and find someone to bring with you.  We will also do a small gift exchange of something $5 or less.  We did this last year and had a lot of fun with it!
We talked about much more than this, but I wanted to get these things out to you with plenty of notice.  We hope to see all of you on December 17!
Leanne