[Nfb-kzoo] Meetings

Boone, Christine (DELEG) BooneC at michigan.gov
Mon Dec 7 19:21:22 UTC 2009

Hey Leann,
I wanted to tell you in case you did not know, that I am on medical
leave and home through most of December.  I will not be checking this
e-mail, so please give me a call at home if you need or want to, any
time.

My cell is 329-8500.
And by the way, please thank the chapter for electing me to the board!
I really am honored that you guys would entrust me to help lead us.

Christine