[Nfb-kzoo] Meetings

Tyler merren twmerren at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 12:45:27 UTC 2009

Hey Everyone,
We are planning on having our christmas get together on Thursday December 17 at 6:30.  We will be having the gathering at our home, and we will be doing a fun gift exchange of $5 or less.  I would like to have anyone who is planning on being there to let me know so that we can get an idea of who will attend for numbers sake.  I also want everyone to try to bring a friend, though Western Michigan University has graduations this week, so many students will be busy.

Anyway, let me know by email or call me at 2692073000
Thanks and see you Thursday,
Tyler Merren
President of the NFB of Kalamazoo