[Nfb-kzoo] For Those of you in the Employed World

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Wed Feb 18 04:06:37 UTC 2009

Good point. I like Tyler's idea of shooting for the other bus. Bronson is
once an hour, so leaving an hour and a half early is a bit insane. But
grabbing the Westnedge in this situation, perhaps even a half hour early,
would make more sense.

J.J. Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
A premier licensed Code Factory distributor