[Nfb-kzoo] meeting on Monday

Tyler and Leanne Merren tmerren at charter.net
Fri Jan 9 20:30:33 UTC 2009

Hi list,
This is coming later than it was supposed to - my little "angel" keeps me on my toes all day. :)
We have our next NFB of Kalamazoo meeting scheduled for Monday, January 12 at 6:30 PM.  Tyler says he will get the agenda out soon.
I have been compiling the list of ideas for the goalball tournament, so we will go over that at the meeting.  If anyone thinks of anything else between now and Monday evening, please let me know.
Thanks.
Leanne
Secretary, Kalamazoo chapter of the NFB of Michigan
"Faith is being sure of what we hope for
and certain of what we do not see."
Hebrews 11:1