[Nfb-kzoo] meeting on Monday

Timothy Paulding tjpaulding at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 04:29:33 UTC 2009

Awesome,
Thanks for the update.

T I m o t h y   J .   P a u l d I n g
=================================
217 Paisley Court
Kalamazoo, MI  49006
734.657.1351
Email:   tjpaulding at gmail.com
Blog:    http://proudlypaulding.blogspot.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-kzoo-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfb-kzoo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Tyler and Leanne Merren
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 3:31 PM
To: NFB of Kalamazoo Michigan List
Subject: [Nfb-kzoo] meeting on Monday

Hi list,
This is coming later than it was supposed to - my little "angel" keeps me on
my toes all day. :)
We have our next NFB of Kalamazoo meeting scheduled for Monday, January 12
at 6:30 PM.  Tyler says he will get the agenda out soon.
I have been compiling the list of ideas for the goalball tournament, so we
will go over that at the meeting.  If anyone thinks of anything else between
now and Monday evening, please let me know.
Thanks.
Leanne
Secretary, Kalamazoo chapter of the NFB of Michigan
"Faith is being sure of what we hope for
and certain of what we do not see."
Hebrews 11:1