[Nfb-kzoo] meeting on Monday

Boone, Christine (DLEG) BooneC at michigan.gov
Tue Jan 13 13:23:31 UTC 2009

Tyler,
I am so sorry that I missed the meeting last night.  I have reviewed
these attachments and they look really good.  Jackie and Tim's list
looks awfully long though.
I like the flier.  Could we possibly say "blind" instead of "visually
impaired"?

I will be anxious to hear about the meeting, and I guess that Corda and
I had better start planning our strategy for contacting schools and
colleges.
CB