[Nfb-kzoo] meeting on Monday

Jacalyn Paulding jacalynpaulding at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 13:28:34 UTC 2009

Hey Tyler,

These look great. Just one note on the flyer before it is sent out a ton,
int eh last line of the flyer  It sayd hope to see you their, instead of
hope to see you there.  I am not sure a screen reader would catch this but
the wrong form of there is used.

THanks again for all of your hard work, your ideas are great.