[Nfb-kzoo] Meeting: Monday, September 14

Tyler and Leanne Merren tmerren at charter.net
Fri Sep 11 16:48:19 UTC 2009

Hello chapter members and interested parties,
Our next NFB of Kalamazoo, Michigan meeting will be held on September 14 at 6:30 P.M., at the First Presbytarian Church in down town Kalamazoo.  The address is 321 W South Street, 49007.
This meeting will kick off our Fall season, and I feel it is very important that we have full member attendance, as we will be electing officers for the upcoming year.  We will also be discussing important topics, such as State Convention, Meet the Blind Month, and most importantly the Braille Coin Project.
Please inform the group if you are not able to attend, but are still interested in renewing your membership status and/or serving as an officer.  Membership fee is $5 for the year.
All are welcome, and membership is not required to attend our meetings.  Bring your friends and your great ideas and join us!
Sincerely,
Tyler Merren
President, Kalamazoo Chapter of the NFB of Michigan
(269) 207-4207
twmerren at gmail.com