[Nfb-kzoo] Meeting: Monday, September 14 - change of plans

Tyler and Leanne Merren tmerren at charter.net
Fri Sep 11 20:19:40 UTC 2009

Hi again,
Well, as far as I knew we were good to go with the church, however I received a phone call today saying that we have paperwork we have to fill out and that it will need to be approved by council, which doesn't meet until next Wednesday.  So, our meeting on Monday will not be at the church, it will be in our living room.
If you need the address, email me.  These messages appear in google searches so I won't post it here.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

  In keeping with last year's tradition, let's do pizza!  We'll plan to serve delicious Papa Murphey's pizza here at 6 P.M.  That way, we can get the food and socializing out of the way, and hopefully start our meeting promptly at 6:30.  The closest bus to our house leaves shortly before the hour, so if people need to catch the bus that will get down town at 8:15, they will need to head out between 7:40 and 7:45.  We have a lot to cover, so if we can start by 6:30 that would be great.  If you can't get here until closer to 6:30, just let us know, and we'll save some pizza for you.  You'll just have to eat while we get down to business. :)  If each person can bring $3 to contribute for pizza that would be greatly appreciated.  If you can't, that's alright, too.  Drinks are on us.

  I will have a sitter here, since she is already scheduled, and hopefully the weather will be nice so the kids can play outside.  So if anyone needs to bring children let me know that too.
  We look forward to seeing all of you on Monday!
  Leanne
  Secretary, Kalamazoo Chapter of the NFB of Michigan