[Nfb-kzoo] Update on the Chapter

Boone, Christine (DELEG) BooneC at michigan.gov
Wed Sep 23 18:59:19 UTC 2009

Tyler,
I just want to apologize most sincerely for not telling you that I would
not be at the last meeting.  I thought of it late that night and felt
like a real heel!
Sorry for taking this long to write to you, but we just returned from
Iowa and my mother-in-law's funeral.  That was not why I missed the
meeting though...well, not entirely anyway.  I am having some darned
health issues again, which just cause me to be beyond exhausted by the
end of the work day.

OK, that is as good as it gets.  So you see, I am a heel.  As my Dad
would have said, ... "your generation is really a bunch of wimps!  Can't
you just suck it up for once and do what needs to be done?"  Yes, my
Daddy was a part of what Tom Brocaugh has called "The Greatest
Generation", and for good reason.

It sounds like you guys had a great meeting and how great to have J.J.
and Matt back again.  I can tell you that Tim is no longer working at
the TC, except as a relief person, so he at least, might be available
for our meetings once again.  I hope so, because Tim is a real asset.

All for now.
Hugs to LeAnn and the kids!

Christine