[Nfb-kzoo] State Board Meeting February 20

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Fri Jan 22 02:34:51 UTC 2010

Here's some info about the next state board meeting in Lansing. It would be good to have some Kalamazoo representation there.

 The NFB state Board Meeting--Will be held on February 20, 2010 in
the Lake Superior room at 10 a.m. in the state Library building. Andrea
Nelson will provide several choices for lunch. $5 per person will be charged.
. Water, coffee and other basics will be
provided.
If we get a few of us, maybe we can carpool?

J.J. Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
A premier Licensed Code Factory and KNFB Reader distributor