[Nfb-kzoo] Big stuff going on at the MCBTC.

Tyler and Leanne Merren tmerren at charter.net
Thu Jan 28 18:27:46 UTC 2010

Hi Kalamazoo chapter,
Tyler and I have talked, and we feel that it would be best for us to try to
hold an emergency phone conference this evening to make sure everyone has
been filled in on as much information as we are able to gather about the
situation.  Matt and JJ are very busy at a conference down in Florida, but
they said they will join us if they are able to break away for a bit to do
so.  So we will plan to meet at 9:05 this evening, in order to avoid using
day time minutes for those of us who are calling on cell phones.  If you do
not have access to long distance, let us know and I'm sure someone can 3-way
you in.

The number to call is:
 1-641-715-3777
The pin is: 6325966 (N F B K Z O O)