[Nfb-kzoo] Some important topics to discuss

Tyler Merren twmerren at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 11:55:26 UTC 2011

Hi NFBers
I hope everyone recieved the email Leanne sent out a few days ago, if not,
the message is below.  I suppose that if I don't hear from the group within
the next few days, then I wil lbe canceling the December functions, assuming
that everyone is too busy to attend.  Let me know if this is incorrect.

Take care and have a Merry Christmas,
Tyler Merren
President of the NFB of Kalamazoo