[Nfb-kzoo] Hardings Rewards

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Mon Feb 21 23:54:18 UTC 2011

Here's some info on Hardings Rewards.
Hardings will donate between 1 and 4 percent of your purchases, depending on the amount spent, up to $2,000 a month. Basically, you get a card and swipe it at the checkout.
You can get rewards at other places, namely some restaurants such as Old Peninsula and Cottage Inn here, generally up to 5 percent.

The money raised must be for youth education. So it's not for anything. Of course, a lot of what we do could be considered youth education, camp, braille literacy, even goalball stuff since there's high school people in attendance.

I'm not sure if we'll make a ton of money on this, as I'm not sure how many people shop at Hardings or will eat at those restaurants, but it may be worth a shot. Doesn't sound like it'll hurt any since there's no cost other than some time to set it up.
So it won't be a major moneymaker but could bring in a few bucks.

There's your info. We can discuss if we want to go forward or not with this.

J.J. Meddaugh - A T Guys
Your source for Code Factory, the iBill, KNFB Reader, Sendero GPS, audio games, braillers, and more!
http://www.atguys.com