[Nfb-kzoo] Kellogg Cereal Cartons

tpaulding at dnswm.org tpaulding at dnswm.org
Wed Feb 23 16:28:59 UTC 2011

 JJ,

 haha. I never figured out who anna was, but I did get your email on
 hardings info. I say we should go forward with it. I mean, maybe we get
 $20 a month from it . . . . and we get everyone in the world to carry it
 . . . an dwe get more a month. hehe. sounds great man. thanks for doing
 the research on that.