[Nfb-kzoo] Kellogg Project

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Wed Feb 23 00:52:55 UTC 2011

In the grand scheme of things, cost probably isn't very much. These
companies probably already have large machines for doing designs, including
embossing.
Also remember that Kellogg's initiated this project, it's not something
we're forcing on them.
Great questions.

J.J. Meddaugh - A T Guys
Your source for Code Factory, the iBill, KNFB Reader, Sendero GPS, audio
games, braillers, and more!
http://www.atguys.com