[Nfb-kzoo] Gallaghers vs. McGueness

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Thu Feb 24 18:38:44 UTC 2011

I like them both, so will go with the majority.
Main and Drake is better connected bus-wise however, and will be even better
with the changes to Lovell in April. I know it's a bit of a trek for coming
from Portage, however.

J.J. Meddaugh - A T Guys
Your source for Code Factory, the iBill, KNFB Reader, Sendero GPS, audio
games, braillers, and more!
http://www.atguys.com