[Nfb-kzoo] Gallaghers vs. McGueness

Timothy Paulding tjpaulding at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 18:46:06 UTC 2011

Yes! I Agree with JJ. Oh, and I suppose you guys already  knew that. Oh, and
one other thing to matt Mccubbin: when can we stop using the kzoo nfb list
and switch over to google groups. And why didn't you just add everyone to
the google group list instead of making them join.

Timothy J. Paulding
217 Paisley Court
Kalamazoo, MI  49006
Cell: (269)598 - 7696