[Nfb-kzoo] Meeting Next Week

Timothy Paulding tjpaulding at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 22:22:44 UTC 2011

Sounds like FUN! Thanks ty.

____________________________
Timothy J. Paulding
217 Paisley Court
Kalamazoo, MI  49006
Cell: (269)598 - 7696
Work: (269)345 - 1516 x. 109
tjpaulding at gmail.com
timothy.j.paulding at wmich.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-kzoo-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfb-kzoo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Tyler merren
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2011 4:37 PM
To: NFB of Kalamazoo Michigan List
Cc: Christine Boone; Haley Dare; Nikki Buck; jhonathan.a.searles at wmich.edu
Subject: [Nfb-kzoo] Meeting Next Week

Hello Everyone,
I wanted to clarify that we are still planning on having a meeting next week
Thursday March 17 (St. Patrick's Day) at Mcginnis Landing at 5:30pm.  I know
that there are several board members who unfortunately will not be able to
attend, so I believe that we will not have quorum, so no crucial/financial
decisions can officially be voted on, however, for the sake of consistency
and for the goal of establishing more ideas and possibly some time frames
for future projects, fund raisers, and other events, and also to continue
reviewing the details of the potential Jernigan Scholarship persons, I wish
to go forward with the conduction of this meeting.

I look forward to a crazy and fun time out with all of you on this holiday,
hope you can join us.
Tyler Merren
President of the NFB of Kalamazoo