[Nfb-kzoo] Meeting Postponed

Jason Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Mon Sep 10 18:22:00 UTC 2012

Tyler et al,

It seems like again we have a situation where our busy personal lives seem
to intersect with the chapter activities. From what I've heard, It seems
like many of us want to keep the chapter alive but are a bit unsure of the
proper direction to take. Having some attainable goals for the coming year
may be helpful as well. Perhaps a short conference call in the next week or
two would be helpful, or we can talk on the list as well. I know class
schedules change from semester to semester as well which adds to the
difficulty.

I am also frustrated at the general lack of support from the state
affiliate, as it seems that any activities that occur are centered around
Lansing and Detroit when we should be working to broaden our reach.

Just throwing out some ideas or a conversation starter.

Jason