[NFB-Kzoo] Member Dues and Registration

Victor Marques therealvictormarques at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 03:40:02 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

The Google form for member registration is now live and updated at:

https://forms.gle/EEEspBiXgayKSrua8

Please go and fill it out.  If you are one of the 3 people who paid
yesterday but have not filled out the form, please go and do that since we
need that information to pass on to our state affiliate. Everyone else,
please both fill out the form and pay.

The form has information on how to pay by Paypal and Cash App.
Alternatively, you can pay the treasurer by Apple Cash or text/call and he
can take a credit card payment, Venmo or some other arrangement for your $5
dues.

We need both your payment and a completed Google form to consider you a
member. Payment of your dues now will cover you until the end of 2021 and
give you voting privileges in the Kalamazoo chapter and membership in the
NFB as a whole.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Victor Marques

Treasurer, Kalamazoo Chapter of the NFB of Michigan