[NFB-NM] Annual NFBNM State Fund Raiser

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 04:31:44 UTC 2017

To All NFBNM members and friends

The NFBNM is once again having our annual state Fund Raising Raffle.

This year it is for an amazing piece of technology known as the Amazon Echo.
I have attached a description of the product which will give you a beter
understanding of all that it can do.

The tickets are $5.00 each or three for $10.00.

The drawing for the lucky winner will be at the Saturday night banquet,
April 1, 2017.

Tickets are available by contacting Christine Hall at (505) 268-3895 or
E-mail at c.tessa4 at comcast.net. You can also get raffle tickets from your
Chapter president or chapter members.

Raising funds for our organization is important so we can continue to
support the many programs and activities to help the blind of our state live
independently and pursue the life they want.

Thank you for your efforts in making this Fund Raiser a success.

Christine Hall, NFBNM Fund Raising Chair