[NFB-NM] FW: Albuquerque Chapter Meeting agenda for February 9, 2017.

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 22:20:00 UTC 2017

From: Tara Chavez [mailto:tmatzick06 at hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2017 10:44 AM
To: Adelmo Vigil
Subject: Albuquerque Chapter Meeting agenda for February 9, 2017.

Hi all,
Attached, please find the agenda for the meeting being held on Thursday, February 9, 2017 <x-apple-data-detectors://0> . Note a room change, we will be meeting in the larger room so we have more space. The library is only allowing us to have bottled water in this room, so other food and drinks will have to be finished beforehand. Also, I will have my laptop available to help folks register online for our upcoming stake convention if they need help doing so. I will be there with my laptop at 5:30 <x-apple-data-detectors://1> , the meeting will begin promptly at 6:00 PM <x-apple-data-detectors://2> .
Thank you and I look forward to seeing you this coming Thursday <x-apple-data-detectors://3> .
Tara