[NFB-NM] Mesilla Valley Chapter meeting in October, and White Cane Walk

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 19:28:23 UTC 2019

From: NFB NM Mesilla Valley Chapter President <nfbnmmesillavalleypresident at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 5, 2019 5:55 PM
To: nfbnewmexicosecretary <nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com>
Subject: Minutes September, October Meeting

Dear Tonya,

Hope you are well and enjoying the season change.

We would like to announce our October meeting to the rest of New Mexico blind community.  Our meeting will take place at the Public Library in Las Cruces second floor October 19 from 2pm-4pm.  In addition, could you pass along a flyer of our White Cane Walk event? The flyer is attached to this email.

Thank you very much for your hard work.  Take care.

Regards,

Maya G. Alvarado

Best wishes,

 <mailto:nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com> nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com