[NFB-NM] FW: May meeting announcement for SAGE, member at Large meeting

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sat May 1 16:46:35 UTC 2021

Come join the Senior Action Group Energy and our Member at Large group as we
welcome Mary Rose Willows.  She will be entertaining us with her story on
how she became the person she is today. She is a transplant to our state and
an asset to New Mexico.

Day and time: Wednesday, May 12 at 7:00 p. m., MT
Join Zoom Meeting
 <https://zoom.us/j/95791253273> https://zoom.us/j/95791253273

Meeting ID: 957 9125 3273
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,95791253273# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 957 9125 3273

Best wishes,