[Nfb-science] BN Info

Lori twilight2 at kconline.com
Mon Dec 8 19:42:27 UTC 2008

Hi John,

Thank you for sharing this information. I too am much more of a
tactile/kenesthetic learner and boy is it a challenge to get some people to
understand this and a lot more expensive. And, I don't feel that it is
because I was not taught auditory skills, etc, it is just the type of
learner that I am. I'm looking forward to the discussion that stems from
this dialogue.

I am a big proponent of tactile diagrams, braille displays and more. Taking
test verbally caused me to shut down because I couldn't tactually use the
process of elimination methods and so on.

Lori M. Miller