[Nfb-science] Announcing InPy

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Thu Oct 30 13:23:28 UTC 2008

Hello,
Could I just say, the link to YABT is now out of date as I released YABT
2.0b1 this morning. So for the latest version now visit:
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/YABT/2.0b1

YABT 2.0 has had a significant number of alterations to it, hopefully
making it even better. Improvements include:
Separation of loader code from the translator code, this hopefully means
that loaders for other formats could be developed.
Designed a context object factory class so that developers can add their
own context types easily (This would require creating a custom loader at
the moment but it might be possible to do it with very little code by
subclassing the existing loaders, this may be changed in future).
A good clean up on the code.
Unittests have been written for it, but documentation is scanned for
doctests as well, hopefully better tests and documentation.
The code seems to run much faster.

Michael Whapples